Friday, June 16, 2017

Hot Town Today!

Welcome to summer! It's been a warm couple of days here, days that us western New Yorkers always enjoy after our cold Buffalo winters. Me, not so much. I don't enjoy the heat (my summer mantra), but I have a solution! Turn on the AC and make some cards! I've got a couple of new items to feature and I also want to give a last shout to to call and reserve a spot for Jennifer Snyder, who is coming back this weekend with two NEW card classes on Saturday. We still have spots left in each class - check out your latest e-mail for sample photos and come join us - and air conditioning!

Up this week are new stamps and dies from Honey Bee, Our Daily Bread, new papers from Graphic 45 and more.

First up, Honey Bee! There are several layered dies in this collection that give great dimensional results.


Next up is Our Daily Bread. I'm getting a little deja vu about these stamps and dies. I may have posted these photos already. I did a quickie update last Saturday or Sunday, so forgive me if you have already seen these. Great wedding themed stamps and dies along with delicate background, border and step card dies.


Re-Stocks! Mama Elephant is back in with the balloon stamps and dies and the crowd of cats!

Debby loves Wild Rose Studio. Here are two new animal stamps from them.

New and Old from Graphic 45! G45's new release is based on English detectives - Sherlock Holmes anyone! Plus they have re-released one of their most popular collections, French Country. We have 12X12 paper packs of each collection.


New and old (as in re-stock) of My Favorite Things.

Brutus Monroe (what a name!) has several new sets out. Lovely rose florals and take a look at that dog and cat set below! I apologize if it's hard to see the stamps. This company's packaging is decidedly darker than most of our other offerings, makes seeing photos a little harder.


Last up, Cottage Cutz has come out with quite the collection of words for your cards! These are in the display on the counter just to the left of the registers.

Final housekeeping for the week. We've gotten in our advance sale tickets for the Stamp, Scrap, Art Tour for the end of August. We will be selling tickets right up to the show for a six dollars ($6), a buck off the price at the door. We will be there with bells on and inky fingers. Check out the show's web page for the classes that traditionally run the night before the show starts. Classes are not yet listed on the site but will be posted soon. I believe Sharon will be having a class that Friday night and sign-ups will be through the organizer's web site once posted.

Happy Father's Day! to all our hard working, supportive and loved Dads out there.  This is a photo of a scrapbook page I did years ago with one of my favorite photos of my dad. He was an extra in a movie filmed in Wilmington, NC. Here he is in costume! Love you Dad!
See you all next week!

No comments: