Thursday, September 7, 2017

As Hurricanes March On...

I've got a lot of friends in the Florida area from Miami to Tampa who may be impacted by Irma. Wanted to start out by sending good thoughts and wishes to everyone in Florida to stay safe as this storm approaches. It's the only time of the year I'm grateful that our worst natural disaster potential is snow.

First off, did you check out Sue's Monday inspiration post below? It's just gorgeous like so many of Sue's great cards. I especially like this one so I'm sending out a Great Job! to Sue.

Next up, the messaging wires were busy this morning and I have lots of photos for you of new product and a beautiful class coming up.

First up, Prima makes these beautiful water soluble graphite sticks for those of you who like to do sketching with pencil.


Many of you have requested papers for Confirmations, Baptisms and Communions. We have some new papers in from Moxie.

How beautiful are these papers?! Lovely for fall cards, Thanksgiving cards and scrapbook pages.


I'll admit it. I was born in the 50's - I know - OLD! but these new papers are anything but! Adorable vintage images (did I just call myself vintage?!?)

New full 6X6 stamp images. Cake on the head! Is that anything like DNCE's Cake by the Ocean?

Altenew, Altenew, ALTENEW!!! - NEW!



Inky Antics! New critter stamps

and girls night out or friends with wine!

More Caterpillar Glows are in!

How beautiful are these Graphic 45 cards - WOW!

Kaiser's got it going on - you name it, they make it! Everything from Paper, stamps, bling, 3-D home decor - and dies, embossing folders and stencils!


Whew! That's it for today. Have a safe week, as I hear the thunder rolling through here in Amherst! Please keep everyone in Texas, Florida and up the coast in your prayers as Irma gets closer. See you next week.

No comments: