Thursday, September 14, 2017

It's Three O'Clock in the Morning!?!

How about this for a sure fire way to get Thursday's blog post to you on time? Write it at three in the morning! A little insomnia can be a good thing - if you can be productive! Hi! everyone and welcome to the Thursday blog post. As you can see I'm up so I thought instead of tossing and turning I'd get a jump on my post. I've got a lot of photos for you so lets get started.

First up, IO - I'm a huge fan of Impression Obsession or IO stamps and dies. We have both new and returning favorites in. I'll warn you, they go fast but if we run out of your favorites, remember we can special order what you want.

This first photo is new product followed by seasonal favorites.




Just a note...this next one is an all time favorite and if I had a Hall of Fame for dies, this one would be an inaguaral winner!


Several of these along with others we are still waiting on were used by Mona in one of our most popular box card classes. They are minis.

This is a cute Tryfold from AI - Art Impressions

New Cheery Lynn Designs

We are STILL putting away from the show! Here is one of the sample boards from Stampendous. I love the coloring!

We have a new company featuring rubber cling stamps, Endless Creations, great titles, sentiments and more!


NEW!! Pion Christmas!


Pion Fall...


Dee's Distinctively - love, love, their pine boughs

Adorable Elizabeth Craft dies for winter and Halloween


My Favorite Things September release - Who doesn't need nested rectangles!


Love these little bears - Bears for all Seasons!



Taylored Expressions!



My brother and sister-in-law just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary this past week in Chicago, seeing Hamilton! Soooo jealous...but it gave me some extra time to make a shameless copy of one of my favorite cards made by Alison. Here are both versions. Original inspiration by Shari Carroll.

Mine first...


Then Alison's - Love this card!

That's it for this week. Just a reminder, this coming Sunday, the 17th is Demo Sunday with Mona.  She will be showing the new Cutterpillar Glow. Call the store to let us know you are coming so we have an idea of how many to expect. I'll see you next week (hopefully not so early, for me!)

P.S.- On behalf of Sharon and everyone here at the store I want to say thank you all for the wonderful response we've received of cards for Debbie. Your cards and kind words mean a lot to us all and especially to Deb. Thank you, and keep them coming 💗💗💗

1 comment:

sharon said...

WOW, some gorgeous new stuff. Love both cards by Donna and Allison, so very pretty.

Hugs
Sue