Friday, October 20, 2017

Classes, getting ready for *gasp* Christmas!!!

OK, so fall and Thanksgiving first but we are starting to gear up for Christmas. Before I get started I want to share this cool pic I took at Wegman's earlier this week. First, I love the look of vegetables. The colors are just gorgeous. Too bad I'm not a veggie eater. I've got a very small selection of veggies I like. ANYWAY, look at these beautiful cauliflowers I spied this week, green and orange, WOW! Now if only I ate them...


Saturday Jennifer Snyder will be here for her another crafty visit. We have openings still available for both the pumpkin decor class and for her card class. Check your e-mails and call the store to reserve a spot.

Stephanie Klauck will be here on Tuesday, October 24 with My Favorite Things new release. Join us for a fun morning of coloring with these adorable images from MFT along with MFT's nifty lip balm holder/card.

I don't have a lot of new stuff for you this week, just a few things - like paper, Pion paper! Just a little FYI, I had a lady in the store today who was looking for older Pion paper. In between the racks of our most recent Pion papers are two stand-up paper holders with past Pion releases. Check there if you are looking for an older patterned paper from Pion. Here is Christmas 2017 and Hanukkah papers too!



Karen Burniston has come out with some creative pop-up dies long with other traditional word and winter die sets.



Lastly, I couldn't resist a photo of these gorgeous sunflowers - Wegman's again. Something bright and cheery for your weekend. Hope it's a good one and we'll see you next week.

2 comments:

FenixSEO said...

Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that Jordan Chadwick Imiola I think this is the right place for you!

Unknown said...

Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that Jordan Imiola I think this is the right place for you!