Thursday, October 12, 2017

Is that cold we're feeling??

Hi! just a quick post this week. We're in transition, finally! Don't hit me with your winter sweaters  but I'm happy the weather is cooling down a bit.

I do have a bit of clerical work first. Stephanie from MFT will be here on Tuesday, October 24 for a class featuring the latest MFT release. Cost of the class is $20 and there were sample photos in the latest e-mails. I apologize that we've gotten some of the details confused but according to informed sources (Sharon) this should be the correct date. I believe the time will be at 11 a.m.

A number of you have asked for an address to send cards or notes to Debbie's family. Sharon will be sending an email out with contact information in it. Again, thank you to everyone who has expressed their condolences and sympathies to not only the family but to us. It is very much appreciated.

There are a few new classes up on the board for October. Please check the website for descriptions, dates and times. Stamp Camp is coming! Dates and times have been posted, samples are being made, kits are being kitted. The cost for SC is $50 this time around but it includes a $15 gift certificate for product in the store! The first session is Sunday, October 29.

This weekend is Demo Sunday. Mona will be demoing foiling and Concord and Ninth 'Turn Around' stamp sets. Call the store to let us know you are coming.

My daughter was home for the weekend and we all went to Cleveland to watch the Browns lose, what else is new! Being out of the store for a full week did give me a chance to check out all the new product that came in since I was last in the store. Here's what I found:

The NEW MFT - My Favorite Things release. Love the one with the little dogs!



This die set makes great snow globe cards and scenes!

I think I posted this already but it bears repeating. Instead of trying to figure out the measuring and cutting for a Magic Card - Let the Paper Cut do it for you! Your card base and slides are included to make these fun disappearing cards!

Tim Holtz Ideology for the holidays is in! Bottle brush trees, 2 sizes, enameled Santa and reindeer. Transparent letter, metal embellishments and more!

Foiling supplies! This is so much fun and so easy with these Gina K. Design kits. All you need is a laminating machine.

All Halloween stamps, dies and embellishments are 20% OFF - No Coupon needed! Paper is NOT included.



Last and maybe least. I found this wall hanging in my daughter's apartment when I brought her back to school earlier this week, no words...
See you next week.

1 comment:

Cheri Reed said...

Donna, I can only say, "Hahaha!" Hey better a bad a$$ than a lazy a$$. Love your writing. Happy