Thursday, November 16, 2017

Let the Holidays Begin!

Stepping back into the store after two weeks was like walking in for the first time. My eyes kept darting back and forth looking for all the things I missed while I was away! I got that deliciously overwhelmed feeling looking at all the goodies that make the store "My Happy Place".

On with the new stuff! Here are few closeups of some photos you may have already seen but are worth repeating. I'm seriously hooked on stencils for foiling and here are two great holiday/winter themed ones from Newton's Nook. Look at that snowflake one. What a great card base it would make.

Karen Burniston has some really cute dies sets out. These pictured are not holiday focused but we don't only make holiday cards and projects this time of year.

New images from Reverse Confetti - snowmen, gingerbread house, Santa's helpers and a cute bear under your tree along with several great sentiment stamps with a matching die set.


Debbie really enjoyed making interactive cards. Her cards were never flat...Papercut has a variety of premade step cards and now has the dies you can use to make your own. We have in Outer Stair Step, A2 Center Step, and Slider dies.

More Newton's Nook. I love the whimsy quality of their designs. These sets are great for all kinds of holiday, winter and just fun cards. They also have a snow globe die this year.

We've got several of their most popular stamp sets back in stock. 

I'm sounding like a broken record again but I couldn't resist! I walked to the back of the store and saw this rainbow color display of foils and wanted to grab each and every one! (I settled for three...)

We have several of these 12x12 BoBunny paper packs. Each pack contains at least two coordinating themed papers for every month. Great for anyone wanting to start a year in review or progressive yearly scrapbook.

I was wandering around and saw these few things; items I probably seen before but just caught my eye. First up is Gina K dies. I really like the ovals in these sets. (I'm sorry that for some reason these photos would not turn when I imported them.)
 I was wandering around looking at what all was new and saw these unmounted rubber IO stamps. They are in the back of the store by the tables. I didn't want them to get lost in all the holiday shuffle as they are great images for your cards and coloring

I'm really annoyed I couldn't flip this photo. I wanted to show you the face on the cat. He was none to happy when somebody plunked a Santa hat on it's head! I think it's the reincarnation of Scrooge!

That's it for this week. Don't forget our basket raffle and Sharon has BIG, BIG plans for small business Saturday coming up NEXT WEEKEND!  I'll get a post in when I can to give you a preview of all we have planned. On behalf of Sharon, Mark and everyone here at BSS I'd like to wish you all a blessed and happy Thanksgiving -  gobble, gobble!

No comments: