Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Up, Up and Away!

My title this week is a shout out to my daughter who is leaving for London on Friday for a semester study abroad. Our week has been a little bit hectic as we finalize everything we think she needs to have in place so Sharon generously gave me my usual Thursday off to prepare. Tally ho! Alexa!

On to the fun stuff. Sharon will also be in the friendly skies winging her way to Creativision, Creatavations, CHA or whatever it's being called this year. If you are a blog reader from the many companies we carry you have already seen sneak peeks of some of the new offerings for spring and summer. We've gotten a few new releases in already and I have a few photos for you.

First up, paper - I see BoBunny winter paper, 50's vintage valentine paper and St. Patrick's Day paper - nothing like planning ahead!



Next up, Pretty Pink Posh sequins but look closely. These are flat without a hole in the center and in different shapes. I spy circles and hearts.

 We also have NEW PPP stamps and dies. The sets below were featured in one of Jennifer McGuire's latest blog videos.



This box came in last week and I wondered what was in. Now I know, Printworks! Adorable, very colorable snowmen!

We also have in the new My Favorite Things January release. Stephanie Klauck will be at the store on Saturday, January 27 with her class featuring three cards from this release. Take a peek.



I'm anxious to try this new Extreme Black ink from MFT.


We also have in new Mama Elephant. I love this company! I love the dog stamp in the second photo. Too cute! They make great stamps for new baby and children's cards. I also believe we have some of the new cross stitch stamps from ME. Sorry I don't have a photo but that's the word on the employee grapevine!


Last up is Paper Smooches. An old standby company that is still going strong. Look forward to more photos as Sharon sends us updates from Createvation!


See you all next week. 




No comments: