Friday, January 26, 2018

Warm or Cold?!?

How do you like living on a roller coaster? One day the temperature is up and the next it's down. I've got nothing against change but this is ridiculous! Enjoy the nice day we're having today, Friday because it will probably change by tomorrow!

Sharon is back from Creativations. Sadie is very happy. Here are a few housekeeping notes. Saturday, January 27, Stephanie from MFT will be here with three cards featuring MFT's latest release. I can't tell you how much I love these cards. I sign up sight unseen each month. I'm really looking forward to the Viking. My cousins are half Swedish so I've got a great go to for him.

Next Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. We will be having our annual Super Bowl Party. There will be pizza and wings, bring a dish to pass for munchies or dessert, games and a great little selection of cards and a cute gift project. Cost for the afternoon is $25 and pre-game sign-ups are required. Give the store a call. We still have a few slots left!

New stuff! We will start to receive the orders Sharon put in at the show towards the end of the month and into February. We are taking pre-orders for the 12 new Oxide Ink Pads and Reinkers. We will have several of the storage solutions Sharon featured on Facebook for the marker holder and Washi tape holder along with the catalog here in the store. You will be able to check out what other storage and transporting containers they have and be able to order through the store. We are also taking orders for the Tim Holtz Glass work surface he demoed at the show. I hope you all got to look at some of the great videos Sharon posted from Creativations either on Facebook or on You Tube. If you are not on Facebook just google Creativations 2018 on You Tube and you will see lots and lots of video from the show.

I have to apologize for not posting any photos this week. I'm having phone and computer issues and nothing seems to want to cooperate! If I can get some photos loaded before next Thursday I'll try and do a post on Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll see you then!

No comments: