Friday, February 2, 2018

Are you ready for some football?!?

I know I am! Don't throw your discarded chicken wing bones at me but...I'm a 40+ year fan of the New England Patriots.  I know, everyone hates them, everyone thinks they're pond scum, but not me! Love me my guys! Needless to say I want #6 and I will be cheering, swearing, jumping up and down rooting for my guys. We went to the Super Bowl three times and lost all of them, so Buffalo I know your day will come!

Here at BSS we choose to celebrate in our own way Sunday with a Super Bowl Card Party. We are full up, capacity crowd! Those who are coming bring your basic kit and join us for card making and some great fun.  We have some great new designs for you, games, food - bring a dish to pass and we will supply the pizza and wings and have a fun time away from the beer commercials and the endless hype - Let's Stamp!

We had a great time last weekend with Stephanie from MFT. The swirly background stamp was such fun! Stephanie will be back next month with a class using the February release.  A little hint - gift card shaker, hmm...Can't wait!

What's new you ask? Here are a few photos. Sunny Studio is first up with new stamps and matching dies.




Our popular Buffalo based paper is back in stock.

My computer and my phone are up to speed and talking to each other again so I thought I'd post these photos from Creativations. We will be carrying Studio Katia and Catherine Pooler inks


Elegant new papers are in from Maja.

These are the Side Orders that are designed to be used in Tim Holtz's (or anyone's) Side Kick die cutting machine.
That's it for today. We have a big shipment coming in any day now and Sharon has been clearing the shelves. Have a great weekend and go Bills! (Just not this year!)

No comments: