Thursday, February 22, 2018

It's Beginning to Feel a LOT like...SPRING!

At least it did for a day or two. Stamp Camp is up this weekend and next Monday. I'm helping to put together the kits and I think I need to do some of these cards. Call the store and sign up soon. We still have openings but they are going to start to fill up.

I've got some postings from last week and the weekend for you and I hope to add more before this post goes live. First up is Mama Elephant. I have to say I love this company and it's stamps. This release is going FAST so hurry up and see what we have left. REMEMBER - you can always special order stamps and dies we have sold out of.

 I am in love with this little set of elephants! So, so sweet!

 ME is continuing it's very popular sets of multiple little animals. For Easter we have rabbits, but these cuties can be used any time of year! They join the cats, dogs, and reindeer of previous releases.

 Don't these rows of bunnies remind you of 'Where's Waldo?' I keep thinking there's something hidden in all these little rabbits!

 I'm in serious love with the tea pot die set on the right and I'll tell you, I think we are already out of it!

New Carpe Diem sticker sets and journals are in.

We have two new ink companies in. Our first is Catherine Pooler. As you can see the color palette leans towards lovely pastels, perfect for spring.

We also have a small shipment of Catherine Pooler stamps and dies. I grabbed a quick photo so I apologize for the lack of detail. There are word stamps, stamp sets with matching dies and large background stamps.

Also new are the new IO - Impression Obsession ink pads. 


We're also making sure we have room for all the Ranger Distress Inks and what will be coming out throughout the year for the Oxide Distress Inks. Tim has said they will be releasing ALL 60 colors in Oxides! We are labeling the ink area so you can more easily find the colors you are looking for.

We got a couple of big boxes of stamps. The first are new Power Poppy stamps. This company is one of Sharon's favorites. I see a possibleclass forming in the next couple of months!



Next up are Art Impression or AI stamps. AI has several different formats and designers. First up are those crazy Girlfriends!

Next we have their new Critter Cups. These are great for easter treats. They include stamps, dies and instructions!

AI is back with Tryfolds. This release has their NEW Mini Circlet Tryfolds. There might, maybe, be another class forming on these - just putting it out there.

Phrases and sentiments stamps, AI has good quality rubber cling stamps.

Lastly for AI, more Tryfolds. These are clear Tryfolds with a spring/summer theme.

Lawn Fawn - so many peoples happy place! I have to admit, I love those little duckies! We also got in some great sample cards using this new release to help inspire you.



New Embossing and die cuts from Crafter's Companion, Die'sire and others.


Last two for this week, the Gemini Junior and the original Gemini are in! These are both SALE priced. You will see the original priced sticker AND the sale price sticker. There will be NO marks given on your card for these two machines. For those of you who are not familiar with the Gemini line, these are auto feed die cutting machines. You just ease your die cut sandwich in and the machine grabs it and pulls it through for you. NO HAND CRANKING! The Junior has an opening of 6 inches the full size machine's opening is larger. They are sorely testing my purse strings.

Last up from Darcie is chunky glitter. Slightly misleading. The pieces are flat, but bigger than regular glitter. They are great for shaker cards. They add a little more variety to your shakers.
I will try and post earlier in the week next week as I'm out of the store from Thursday on for a week. Don't forget Stamp Camp this weekend, Monday and the following Monday and I'll see you soon!



No comments: