Thursday, February 8, 2018

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling in the New Stuff!

To be honest, I started writing this on Monday. I wanted to be prepared! I watched a bunch of videos from Creativations on Monday and it started me salivating, wondering when and which goodies we would be receiving.  I just wanted it all in the store! Three of the new or newer products I saw and that caught my purse strings are:

 1. Tim Holtz's New glass work surface. I seriously think I need this!
 2. Tim Holtz's stencil styled brushes - so cool! Love how they can be stored in the Mini Ink Tins, can raise up and down for better control and different effects.
 2. The Gemini electronic die cutting machine. I'll have to think about this a little more as I just bought a new die cutting machine a few months ago, which I love, but the ease of an electric machine may be calling to me!

I also can't wait to get in the Studio Katia line. Sharon didn't remember what she ordered so it will be a surprise to all of us! I've already been waiting on a BIG box we were expecting that I knew was on the truck and hadn't come in as of his past Saturday.

UPDATE:
Here's all that we have gotten in through Wednesday. If we get more I'll try and do a second post on Friday or Saturday.  First up is Stampendous. They have a bunch of new spring stamps along with four or five sentiment laden stamp sets. My under the table photos don't do them justice so I hope you come in and see for yourself. Head's up - a little bird told me a couple of these displayed below will used in Stamp Camp cards...

Tulips, you know I love tulips! Here are some of Stampendous's rubber cling stamps. The sunflower and tulip set include a matching stencil!


More sentiment stamps and those rain-boots were insanely popular last year!

We also have new Laurel Burch. I seriously want to master the coloring of these stamps.


Hero Arts is in with dies and stamps sets.




No comments: