Saturday, March 17, 2018

Get your Bloom on!

We love Graphic 45 papers. They have come out with some truly unique and beautiful collections over the past 10 years. This spring they have come out with one of their best so far, Floral Shoppe. The colors and artwork in this collection has to be seen. I know my photos won't do it justice but I hope you get an idea of how truly gorgeous these papers are.



As you can see we have the full collection kit, the sticker sheet, the 8x8" pad and individual sheets of each page in the collection. I didn't take pictures of the B sides. They are all coordinating, mostly solid, stripe or subdued patterns to go with A side.

New to Graphic 45 is dies! These can go with almost any G45 collection. They have that vintage, Steam Punk look with the gear die and the clock die but I know they can be used in a variety of ways. We also have the stickers, chipboard and notecards that go with the Floral Shoppe collection.


When you're in the store I invite you to take a look, I dare you to go home without at least one piece of this collection, especially all my fellow paper junkies out there!

More photos! Alexandra Renke Washi Tape!

Spellbinders dies!


Concord and 9th stamps, dies and coordinating sets!



Altenew stamps and stencils!


Altenew Washi Tape!
Gotta go, more next week!

No comments: