Wednesday, March 21, 2018

It's FINALLY here! - SPRING!!

I'm normally not one to anticipate this official change in seasons but for some reason this winter was a tough one for me. I'm so happy it's officially spring! I've shown some of the new Alexandra Renke we've gotten in and I have more! I'm starting with some adorable Easter stamps.


We also have new paper from Alexandra Renke. Tulips are my favorite!



We also have new product in from Ranger and Stamper's Anonymous.



Shakers without the hassle (although I never think of shakers being a hassle!) from Jillibean. They make very affordable card bases with the opening precut, the plastic pocket, and stamps and dies that match!

Last up is Carpe Diem for journaling. There are stickers, memo notes, tabs, reinforcements - all kinds of things to make your journals a work of art!

That's it for this week. We'll see you again next Thursday! AND THE WEATHER WILL BE BETTER! (My mantra, keep on chanting!)

No comments: