Thursday, March 8, 2018

Snow! Seriously!

Welcome to the frozen tundra otherwise known as western New York! I accept that we live in a place that has the propensity for colder than normal winters and longer than normal winters but this is trying my patience! I start to get a little antsy come March and by the middle of March I want it over with! The good news...we don't live in the NYC metro area. Two Northeaster's in just over a week's time - Brutal!

So, to brighten our gloomy skies I've got photos of stuff! I've been out of the store for about two weeks and today was my first day back. I took a longer look around to see what was new, what had changed and what did I miss. Here's my report!

First UP St. Patrick's Day. Only a week away so get your Erin Go Bragh!

We've moved things around and made a nice niche for Mixed Media supplies, pencils, journals and more. Take a look.



We also have new Dylusions supplies and TH's Resist Spray up front.

The helpful hint about NOT spraying this on your craft sheet is courtesy of Alison. 

We have a few new Gina K stamps and dies on the front counter.

Altenew's NEW Die cutting machine. (Bunny is not for sale, he's ours!)

New Waffle Flower dies and stamps

These are kinda cool. They are puffy pieces of ephemera for your journals or scrapbook pages.

 Alexandra Renke because I just can't stay away!

Tim's and Cuttle Pro's Glass Media Mats

We know many of you love embossing folders and they've been growing unchecked on the front counter. Well, no more! Travel down a little to the left of the register and you will find embossing folders sorted by subject!

Because I missed these when they came in, here's Lawn Fawn's newest release right up front.
We also have new Penny Black in (photos to come soon) and My Favorite Things new release (not even out of the box yet!) Also, our Buffalo dies have come back in. Check out our new classes for March and April, most of the samples are on display in the store. That's all for now. If we get some of those boxes opened I'll try and do another weekend post. Until then or next week - see you in Spring!



No comments: