Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lots of new things this week...

I've got a lot of new product photos so I thought I'd jump right on in.

Altenew is up first with new stamp sets, background dies and a little inspiration.




I love background dies! Imagine these with oxide colors underneath.

This is a project in the works. Utilizing the floral dies in a bit a of different setting. The final project with be revealed later...


Next up is Spellbinders. Remember when it seemed that all Spellbinders did was nested shapes? Things have changed! They now offer a variety of dies including these silhouette dies. I love the card samples made by our own Janet.

First up, wine and cheese anyone?

These child silhouettes are lovely!

I especially like the birthday card.

Sizzix is back with these dies. Flowers, stems and leaves and words with shadows.

More from Jillibean. Stamps sets and Stamp and Die combos.


Also new from Hero Arts - Florals!


Lastly, many of you may know my daughter is in Europe doing a semester abroad. She finally sent me a picture of where she is this weekend. Nothing like April in Paris!


Now if I could only get her to send a picture with her in it!
That's it for this week. See you soon!

No comments: