Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Store Shout Out!

I'm hoping most of you saw the interview Altenew did with Sharon last week. Sharon posted the text to Facebook and included it in one of our e-mails. So cool that the companies we love show us love back! Just as an FYI, Altenew is based in Syracuse, New York - right down the pike!

I've got lots of new stuff to show you and a spin or two on a design from last week. So let's get started.

First up our Waffle Flower display. Waffle Flower has a wide variety of stamps and dies and I've added several sample cards to show the range of styles they include.



New product in this week from Tutti Designs. They make really cool dies!




Also new this week. Creative Expressions dies and Clear Magic stamps. These stamps are great for coloring!


 Also Creative Expressions embossing folders.

I took a few photos around the store the other day to give you an idea of product we have that you might have missed or not been aware of. Starting with Mother's Day and Father's Day; coming up before you know it!


For you mixed media artists out there, Prima's Moulds and paper clay.

I cut off the top of the photo! I believe this is Our Daily Bread's Surprise Box die. A little different from Lawn Fawn and homemade versions.

Concord and 9th Turnabout die, half circles. Great card sample and more below from C&9th

More Concord and 9th including the wreath stamp turnabout that Jennifer McGuire recently used in an offset stamping video.

I just love this paper for a young/teen boy!

Lastly, last week I posted a photo of Sharon's Altenew layered flower class. This week I have a twist on that design done by one of our customers, Dawn C. I love the contrast in Dawn's version. What do you think?

Another version done on a corregated kraft background with more traditional colors. Just gorgeous!

 We have some card samples using the rose version of these layered floral dies also.

Just gorgeous! Whew! That's a lot for this week. I'm sure I'll have more for you next week.  See you then!






No comments: