Thursday, August 23, 2018

Stamp, Scrap Art Tour Weekend

On the road again...




It's that time of year again. The Stamp, Scrap, Art Tour rolls into the Hamburg Fairgrounds this weekend. We will be there with our version of bells on, otherwise known as stamps, dies and more! The store looks like a strong gust of wind blew in and collected all our product with it. I helped Sharon load her car today and I'll be loading mine tomorrow with more product from the store. The show runs Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm. Tickets are available at the door for $7. Our Sheridan Drive location will be opened our regular hours on Saturday, 10-5, but I gotta tell ya, 99% of the good stuff, the new stuff, the gotta have it stuff --- will be at the show!

The photos above are just sample of  product from the store boxed up and ready to roll. Most of the new stuff went straight to Sharon's house and will be making the journey from there. Most of us haven't even seen it. For example, Sharon's entire order of the NEW Lawn Fawn release -- went straight to the show!

Here is just a sampling of what the back table looked like today.


We are making sample cards with Spellbinder dies...


We have a ton of card samples to go with our stamps and dies!

I don't have a photo, but almost all of our Alexandra Renke patterned paper--will be at the show!

I even volunteered my husband to come and help us set up the booth tomorrow. Mark deserves some help (plus, all these boxes are heavy and I'm not getting any younger!)

Lastly, on a personal note, we made our last first trip to Ithaca on Tuesday, panel van and rain falling, to take Alexa to school for her senior year! Yay!! I will not miss this chore!

I will see you Saturday, at the store and I'll be stopping by the show on Sunday. Hope to see you there! 

No comments: