Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New Life, New Season, New Stuff!

IMPORTANT NEWS!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD!
Josiah Ray Jones
September 24, 2018
8 lbs. 13 oz.
Congratulations to Janelle, Justin and new big brother Judah!

It was a bit of a wait. We were all getting a little anxious as the little guy's due date passed but we're happy to report all are doing well. 

On to more mundane happenings:

It's FALL! Yay! I'm in my happy season and to celebrate we have lots of new papers and more. I also have a clarification for Stamp Camp. Some thought you would only be doing ONE Christmas card and ONE Thanksgiving card - au contrar! This is Winter/Holiday Stamp Camp. All your cards with the exception of one or two will be holiday/Christmas themed. The other cards will be Fall/Thanksgiving cards. All other info on the web page is the same.

We still have a few slots left for Stephanie's My Favorite Things Holiday Class on October 20. Call the store to reserve your spot.

OK, now on to new stuff. You know I love paper, but I really LOVE Alexandra Renke paper! I'm taking every sheet to my Fall Scrapbook Retreat with my Rochester friends and I'm going to make Renke cards all weekend and scrapbook pages with our photos from our European vacation. So when I saw these come in late last week I was a very, very happy girl!

Matching Washi Tape!

These papers are so beautiful I want to frame them and hang them on the walls of my house! Wallpaper my walls. I have to buy two sheets of each because, duh! But also because I hate to cut it up! I seriously need a 12 step program!


These two sheets are my favorites.


Now for something completely different. I still love paper and I love Doodlebug paper because they make the best coordinated paper for kids, fun cards, colorful cards, theme cards - you name it. Here is their Fall/Halloween and Winter/Christmas papers. We also have the 6X6 inch pads and the coordinating plaids and dots.





Sizzix Halloween dies are here.



And a little new holiday love from Altenew.

If we get more product updates I'll try and do another post as we get closer to the weekend. See you soon!

No comments: