Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Relief...at Last!

Just me harping on the weather, again! Welcome to this week's Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Blog update. As you can see I've started with may weekly whine about the weather, which this week wasn't so bad. I'm comfortable and I hope you are too.

I have a few new things so let's get to it. First off, this is a little time sensitive. We have, on loan, all three of the Gemini cutting machines for you to look at and maybe take a little spin with through Sunday.

These machines are quickly becoming popular in the industry. They cut like 'butta'! I may bring some things to cut on Thursday to try them out. I don't really need a new machine at this time but these are electric machines and they have such a great rep I don't want to miss the opportunity to give them a test drive. Mona will be doing a demo and info session on these machines this coming Sunday for Demo Sunday. If you'd like to join us just give the store a call to reserve a spot and come on down.

Speaking of Demo Sunday - It's back! Starting this month Mona will be featuring new product, tools and other goodies the third Sunday of every month. We ask that you give a call to the store to sign up so we have a count of how many people to expect. We are also open on Sundays now that school is starting and summer is just about over. Our Sunday hours are 1-5.

Next up, Penny Black had some great new dies at the show and I thought I'd showcase some samples.




New Reverse Confetti - Christmas and Holiday themes.

How about some Washi tape for embellishments. You can create a Washi Tape Christmas tree, top with a gold star and a Merry Christmas die cut and you have a no stamp Christmas card! Great idea for a child to make!

I did a little decorating last week and I put up this guy even though he lost his nose! I'm looking for a replacement. If you have any ideas, let me know!

I'm really excited for the new Mama Elephant release although we can not put it out for sale until September 15. If I get a chance to post photos over the weekend I will. Until next week, Happy Crafting!

No comments: