Wednesday, September 19, 2018

We've Been Busy!

I hope you have been too! We have a lot of cool stuff coming up and some new product for you too. First, Stamp Camp will be here before you know it. Sharon is scheduling dates for the end of October, beginning of November. As always, there will be a wonderful selection of cards based on our latest stamp releases. I know we will have a little Christmas, a little Thanksgiving, a little winter, basically a little something-something for everyone! Check the web page for specific dates. They will be posted as soon as Sharon has finalized her pans.

Next, I'm really excited for the next My Favorite Things class with Stephanie Klauck. Stephanie loves Christmas and has proposed a MFT Holiday Party for her next class on Saturday, October 20. We are going to make this a day long affair with approximately six cards based on the upcoming October release. We will start in the morning, take a little break for some pizza and then finish in the afternoon. We have room for about 16 people and sign-ups are available. The cost for the day is $45 (includes pizza lunch) and if you've started your Christmas cookie baking, bring a some! Heck, I may even bake! I have done every class Stephanie has done with us and I love getting to use the newest MFT release each month and am quickly building up a great stash of cards. I hope you will be able to join us.

OK, next up, new stuff! I have to warn you, some of it's going fast and we're on our second round of ordering!

Neat and Tangled has new fall and holiday stamp sets.


New Studio Katia




Got Bling?! In addition to sequins, we have jewels and other shapes to enhance your cards. All come with a flat side for easy application.



Always a holiday favorite and I love, love, love their fall dies is IO - Impression Obsession!





Cottage Cut makes really cute dies and great scripty sentiment/title dies.

I have been waiting on these Mama Elephant stamps since the first of the month! Warning, we are already running low on these cuties, (a set of the 'Yappy Woofmas' went home with me this week...) Sharon is ordering more. 


Lastly, you may have noticed we have added a new member to our BSS staff, Kim has been with us for just about a month. Say Hi! the next time you are in and welcome Kim on-board!

No comments: