Thursday, October 18, 2018

Is your costume ready?

Halloween is not too far away. Is your costume ready? To be honest, I don't do costumes but if I did, I'd be Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street, my alter ego!

We have Halloween stamps, papers, embellishments and dies on sale along with a great selection of Christmas product that has come in. It's a great time to make your Christmas list of all the new and great stuff you'd like Stamping Santa to bring to your house!  To help you get started here are a few photos of new product and cool stuff we have in the store. First up is our Halloween display as you come in the store. Great papers and stamps are still available.


Up front we have the new Hero Arts Clear stamps on display. There are layered stamps, angels, cute little mice and my favorite, the polar bears.

On the back table is the new release from My Favorite Things. I've gone a bit overboard with Christmas stamps already but there is one in this pile that I really like. If it's still there tomorrow when I go to work I may just be forced to buy it!

We got in a second shipment of Mama Elephant including the October release and more tiny agenda stamps. I can see the snowmen peaking out from the back!

Cool stuff from Tim Holtz Ideology. Brads with little bells on the end and distressed thimbles!

New dies from Birch Press, Memory Box and Poppy.  I really like these shadow die words. I used one in my upcoming card class. These three companies are all the same people. What I really like about their dies, besides the fact that they cut so nicely is that the size of the die in the package is exactly what you see on the outside. No wondering if the words are too big or too small for your project.







 Last up is a sneak peek at some of the cards for our Holiday Stamp Camp. Now I know what I've been die cutting these past weeks! Sign-ups are still open; give the store a call today!
See you next week!


No comments: