Thursday, November 1, 2018

Busy, Busy, BUSY Week!


We've had a lot going on at the store - STAMP CAMP!! and I've had a lot going on at home so it's been a very busy week. One of my co-workers pointed out that I spelled the name of the Bills owners wrong. Sorry to all you Bills fans out there and to the Pegulas. You may know I'm not a native of Buffalo and neither myself or my husband are Bills fans. Matter of fact, we found the local chapter of my husband's team backers and joined them for the game this past Sunday. 
As you can see, no blue and red here! Just orange and Brown, as in the Cleveland Browns. I'll root for them as long as they aren't playing my team, which you really don't want to know...

On to this week at BSS! We had our first set of Holiday Stamp Camp sessions with another coming up on Saturday and Monday and Tuesday. We still have spots available and the buzz from our first sessions was very positive. Here is a little sneak peek!
There are 15 cards in all and I'm sure you'll find something to inspire you or 'borrow' for your holiday cards!

It was a slow week for new product. To be honest, we are bursting at the seems. It's a challenge to find a spot for new stuff when it comes in. I'm getting a workout running around the store looking for the stamps and dies you all want. 

That's it for today. I'll do a bonus post on Saturday if we get some new stuff in, until then, happy crafting and I'll see you next week.

No comments: