Thursday, November 15, 2018

New for this week

HI! I've got a quick post as I hustle out the door to work today. A few new things and a shout out to Small Business Saturday and next week's Black Friday!

First up, our fabulous Linda made this card using the two Lil'Inker dies you see. I thought this was so cute and Linda is great at taking whatever Sharon leaves for her and turning it into a great card on the fly (something I can't do!)

Pretty Pink Posh has this die set that makes a great 3-D tree. Add a little foam tape and bling and you have a great card!

This is our Make n' Take for today and the rest of the week. We get a Heartfelt stamp set with coordinating die every month. Be warned, supplies are limited!

W+9 is getting into the Christmas spirit with this simple package die. A quick and easy card idea.

I believe this is Neat and Tangled's die. How cool! You can copy or create your own Christmas sweater design!

Lastly, I promised some great deals for Small Business Saturday AND Black Friday. Check our Facebook and e-mails for some of the deals Sharon has been working on. I know we have some cool stuff squirreled away just for these two great sale days. If I get a peek, I'll post before next Friday.

Everyone here at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff are especially thankful for all of you who follow us and support our store. We send you our best Thanksgiving wishes.  Enjoy your family and friends and I'll see you some time next week with another post. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: