Thursday, November 29, 2018

Our First Snow...

It couldn't have waited till December. We all got our first good snowfall yesterday and some of us may be getting a little more in the next few days. I was even a good wife and shoveled a path for the car down our driveway for my husband. Then I went in had a nice cup of coffee and organized my stamps and die sets, much more my speed.

First up, let me give a shout out to our Holiday Basket/Bag Raffle. We will be selling tickets through the middle of December, so you still have a chance to buy a ticket or buy another ticket and increase your odds! Check back a few posts here on the blog to get details of this year's family.

On to what's new this week. New dies, papers and more from DIY and Kaiserkraft.




Lots of new stuff from Stampendous. These are a joy to color.





Power Poppy, one of Sharon's favorites...

We have this great new affordable stamp and die set that is perfect for making tags for your presents. We've included some examples. I especially like the 'Handmade Christmas' sentiment for your handmade gifts.



To go with the handmade set, My Favorite Things has a set of ribbon bow dies. You can make several different sized paper bows including tails with this set. For me, it's a must have die set that can be used all year round. You might want to put it on your Christmas list. We've combined it here with a Reverse Confetti die and used the tail to create the ribbon design on top.

Lavinia Stamps are back in stock with the fairy stamps that were so popular this past fall. 



Lastly, we had a Christmas Sweater die a few weeks ago that was gobbled up like your Thanksgiving turkey. We are still working on getting it back in stock but we have another die that might just work for you until then from Sunny Studio. Let your patterned paper go wild with this one!
Have a great week. Finish up that shopping (I still need a list and a clue from my family), decorate that tree (think I can trade shoveling time for having my husband haul up all the decorations from the basement?) and sit back and enjoy some card making with some hot chocolate (or laced coffee in my case - I haven't even started my cards yet - YIKES!) and I'll see you next week, Happy Crafting!

No comments: