Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Senioritis...

Well, it's official - I have that dreaded disease - Senioritis. You know the one where you walk into a room and forget what you went in there for... or when you look high and low for your glasses only to have someone point out they are on top of your head... or you are sending out a couple of birthday cards and seal them in the envelopes and forget who gets which card...That's what I did this week. I  even sent out a thank you card and didn't put in the gift card I had bought to go with the card to say thank you...This senior thing is not fun, not fun at all!

OK, on to bigger and better things. Stamp Camp is over and it was very successful. Everyone I talked to loved the cards and had a great time. The next big event on the calendar is Thanksgiving and Christmas and the holidays. Be on the lookout for some great sales coming up during Thanksgiving weekend. Make those lists and leave them out in the open for your significant others to find - hint, hint!

Sign-ups are open for this beautiful advent Christmas tree class taught by Mona. The dates are Saturday, November 17  from 9:00-1:00 and Saturday, November 24 from 10:00-2:00. The cost is $50, all supplies are included. The detail in this project is amazing.  This is a family tradition keepsake you can use over and over.



Here are some new things that might go very nicely on those Holiday gift lists. First up is Lil' inker Designs. These are really beautiful images that are PERFECT for coloring! You could use Copics, markers, watercolor or pencil on these images. Beautiful florals including holiday, birthday, kindness and just because sentiments.


Here are more holiday stamps and dies from Pretty Pink Posh along with coordinating bling!



I have one cup of coffee a day, but I know there are those out there who have more and can't really start their day without their hit of java goodness. These papers and stamps are for you!

These big scripty word dies and matching shadow dies are from the Memory Box Family - Memory Box, Poppy and Birch Press. Birch Press is expanding it's vocabulary with 'thanks' and 'friend'.  Memory Box has also come out with a series of small scripty sentiments that we have over on our Die Wall. You can see the 'happy birthday' peeking out below!

Renke, Renke, Renke...I am in serious love with their papers! We have new dies, stencils and gorgeous washi tape for the holidays. All coordinate with their gorgeous papers. My plan is to take the paper with the multiple rectangle images and cut them up to create my Christmas cards. Each card will be unique! (check back a few posts for images of the Christmas and winter papers)


Unfortunately, I don't know the name of this company, but they have the sweetest animal images in clear stamps (with colored examples) along with matching washi tape and little metal charms!

We recently had an Avery Elle flash sale which turned into more of a slow burn sale...but, it gave us the opportunity to make room for more Avery Elle!



Beautiful Circus papers! I love the colors. These papers would be great for a child's birthday or for vintage scrapbook layouts.

I'm sure many of you went to Christmas in the Country last weekend at the Fairgrounds. I go every year for just one thing...these chocolate covered caramel apples! In one of  my more forget-able senior moments, I screwed up the date for my bi-yearly scrapbook retreat. I was planning on visiting with my daughter as she hasn't been home since August and probably won't be home til Christmas. I was planning on bringing her an apple as she likes them almost as much as I do. So I still got her an apple (or two) and mailed them to her as I won't be seeing her :(

With the apples I sent this card, an oldie but a goodie from my Debby stash.
That's about it for this week. Have a crafty week and I'll see you soon!

P.S. - check out our class list and photos along with the samples posted in the store and sign up now for some great holiday card classes!

No comments: