Monday, January 14, 2019

BSS IDEA - A GIRL AND HER DOG

WELCOME TO THE BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF IDEA.

I'm in the process of cleaning my stamp room and purging......it is a painful process
but I have been stamping since 1996 and have collected so much stuff.
Not to mention a very large collection of stamps.  And PAPER, ugh, so much
paper and half sheets of paper..............but I am wading through everything
and when I am done, there will be a lot less.

Here is the card I made for this weeks post.



Close up of image


Stamp - Stampingbella-Dawn Loves Her Doggie (eb714)
INSIDE SENTIMENT "LOVE IS A FOUR LEGGED WORD"
IS INCLUDED WITH THE STAMP


Papers - Pink, white, dark gray card stock, designer paper is Core'dination

Colored with Copic Markers. and white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good week.

Sue Drees

1 comment:

Basia0412 said...

Very cute !
Good luck with downsizing! Let me know your process! I can’t seem to part with anything! Lol
For my own sanity I need to do this!��