Monday, February 18, 2019

BSS IDEA - Box In A Card

WELCOME TO THE BUFFALO STAMP AND STUFF IDEA.

Hello stamping friends.
Did you miss me last week?
I was down and out with back issues so no
card got made for last Monday.
But I have a great card for you today.
This week I made a card that I saw on pinterest recently.

It's a new take on the box in a card.
This 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card folds flat for mailing

There is a fabulous youtube video to show you exactly
how the card goes together HERE.

Front of card



Side view of box




Opened card



Close up of inside of window.




Stamp set used - Art Impressions Clear set (13 Stamps)
AICS 38- Doggy Kisses set 
Papers - Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities

I saw a card made with a kitty set from Art Impressions online too.

This is a fun card and fun stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great week.


1 comment:

Karen in Florida said...

Adorable card & great layout! I have this stamp & have used it a couple times for get well from surgery cards!