Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I Can See Clearly Now...

I hope! I had cataract surgery on Tuesday and I started this post the morning of my procedure. I'm hoping that by the time I post on Wednesday night/Thursday morning I'll be seeing a bit more clearly. I'm always complaining about not being able to see things so we'll see how this goes.

Did you have a good Super Bowl weekend? I had a GREAT Super Bowl weekend because my team WON! We had a great time with great food and great cards and greater friends at the store's Super Bowl Party. Thanks go to Sharon for setting it all up and to everyone who brought goodies to share. I went last minute and had a great time. If you missed it, no worries because we will be having a Stamp Camp coming up real soon. We've already started on the cards you will be doing and I'm sure it will be a great time for all.

On to what's new. Slight problem, I haven't gotten any photos...yet. As you know I start this post earlier in the week so I'm still waiting on new product photos. We do have some new things I can tell you about. First up, everyone is loving Picket Fences - Life Changing Brushes. Seriously, that's their name! They look like make-up brushes and are so soft that's what you'll want to use them for! BUT, they apply ink so smoothly and evenly and can be cleaned by just brushing away the color so you can use one brush for several different colors! We have several different sizes in the store but they are going fast!



Also from Picket Fence we have a selection of their clear stamps. Several are great for the interior of cards, a place we often neglect when stamping.

Sharon has found these great zippered mesh vinyl pockets from Avery Elle. Sharon originally found these at the Container Store and bought a few for her personal use and now Avery Elle makes them in several sizes. We have two of them. These bags are great for carrying everything you need for any given project. The larger size fits your 8 1/2 X 11 paper, stamp sets and dies. It's flexible enough that you can throw in a packet of sequins, your adhesive runner or bottle, a pair of scissors and the markers you are using. It zips up to hold everything and you are good to go! We sold a lot on Sunday so get 'em while you can!
Like I said, when I started typing this I figured I'd need some actual store photos so I texted Sharon and said, "Pics, please?" Well, you know that saying "beware what you wish for" - here it comes. To quote Sharon, "Moving, cleaning and making room!"


It's gotta go somewhere!

Re-arranging - It will be a new store next time you're in!

Versa Clair refills!

Traditional Avery Elle - stamps and dies!

Everything Gina K!

People have been asking for these!

More alcohol inks - These are Pearl Inks

These are NOT in, however, many of you have been asking about Wendy Vecchi's new Make Art STAY-tion. If you haven't seen one, here's a photo. Click HERE to see a video. These are on order and will be shipping in March.

That's it for this week. I'll SEE you (better, I hope!) next week. Happy crafting!
P.S. Decided to post early. All is good, I'll see this week!

No comments: