Wednesday, March 13, 2019

On the Road Again...

It's a short week for me, a very short week. I'm on the road to the southern tier to scrap with my girlfriends from the Rochester area. I've missed the last three meetings, that's a year and half! It will be so good to see everyone and spend a nice relaxing weekend learning how to scrapbook again! I'm also planning on making a few cards for my stash and developing a new class for the store. So it will be fun work.

I'm posting every photo I get from Sharon til I leave on Thursday so here is what's new.

Dreamland Crafts has an adorable collection of children's stamps. There was a lot of reminiscing among us about how much Debbie would have loved the little boy stamps.





We've also gotten in new Penny Black.

We have gotten in a large collection of Spellbinder stamps and dies. I can see several of these possibly being incorporated into future Pion classes. 









We have a new stamp company, Whimsy Stamps. There is a great variety of images and styles in these stamps and the images are great for coloring. I really like that there is a little something for everyone in these stamp sets.





My parting shot is of the street where my daughter now lives! Her sub let is in the building behind the white mail truck. We moved her to New York City last weekend with the help of my brother and sister-in-law. IKEA is a wonderful thing but putting a dresser, desk and end table together took close to 6 hours!

Happy Crafting! See you next week!

No comments: