Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Colors of Spring!

Yeah, I know, I'm always telling you my favorite season is fall, true - BUT...I love the colors of spring especially after a Buffalo winter. We haven't quite gotten to the springy floral part of spring yet but we have in terms of the colors we are seeing in the new product and supplies that are coming in. I also found an interesting photo I'll share at the end of this post.

If you haven't heard we have the new Wendy Vecchi Make Art STAY-tion in! Sharon ordered 30, we have several special orders and we've had a steady stream of people who want it. If you are one of them, get it while you can! Once our initial order is gone it may take a while to get it back in - just a gentle warning. Also new is the latest release from My Favorite Things. They have a really cute set of animals taking selfies. If you are on Pinterest, search MFT and you will see samples. They also have a really cute treat bag topper that is a great multi-use occasion die. You can decorate the topper with your favorite stamps, dies and embellishments, fill a glassine (or other) bag, adhere and you have a great treat gift. The new release will be in the store soon, if not this week.

Now, on to what I have for new product photos. Janelle's son, Judah, helped me put these Whipper Snapper stamps out on Saturday. He's a great helper!




We have a great new selection of Impression Obsession (IO) dies in.


How cute are these little guys!


For a little inspiration, we have several cards made with new releases from MFT and IO.



Lastly, who said you could only color eggs?
Keep on crafting and have a great week!

No comments: