Thursday, May 23, 2019

Another week, another milestone

Lots of odds and ends this week. First, Sharon is back from her 'grueling' trip to Michigan last week. I mentioned in last week's post that Sharon was at a mini show/instruction meeting seeing some of the new product for fall and winter (oh, my!) There is no summer CHA show so several of the wholesale distributors are holding mini 'shows' throughout the next few months. Notions, a distributor we use for many lines, sponsored the one Sharon went to. Now, I say grueling because her first day started at 8-8:30 am and the last class did not finish until 10 at night! Day two was also an early start but it finished much earlier...7 pm! What Sharon does for us in the name of stamping!

We've been busy with new product coming in, trying to squeeze it all in and get some samples for you to see. We have some new classes coming up and are continuing several classes into the next month.  Check out our class description page on the website and the sample boards at the front of the store. There is something for everyone!

I took pictures this past Saturday and have had a few sent to me so let's cue them up and see what's new! First up is an eclectic collection of IO Clear stamp sets, a little something for everyone...

How cute is this guy with his shades?! We have several frenchy lovers out there and this is the stamp for you!

We've had several requests for Catherine Pooler inks. We have several sets of mini inks in great color combinations along with the four new colors just released in the full size pad.

We have new Gina Marie dies and stamps. This is a great line with a few not often seen topics for dies and some great new border dies for your mats. The price point on these are reasonable too. I'm sorry if these are hard to read but several are very appropriate for card interiors and graduation sentiments.

Great for Father's Day!

 Great new frame and border dies. Nested images go a long way in card making.

 Delightful insect, bird and animal dies, detailed for great accents.

I'm repeating myself but I wanted to show you the die in the upper left. We have this same type of border die in rectangles, squares and ovals.

Gina Marie has a few larger stamp sets. Don't forget, Memorial Day is coming up this next weekend!

Lastly from Gina Marie are these dies, two different uses. The top word die reads 'Heartfelt Sympathy'. The bottom two dies are great for shower, engagement and/or wedding invites or any party for that matter.

Also in are new Memory Box stamp sets. 

Lastly for today are new Newton's Nook stamp sets. I love the simplicity yet style of their designs. 



Lawn Fawn's release was Monday and we have some left but it's been flying off the shelves!







New Avery Elle and a sample made with it and Reverse Confetti

Concord and 9th samples

A really cute sample using out new Buffalo Stamps and Stuff stencils and papers!

I found this on line and I think it fits...


That's it for this week. My title hinted at a milestone. We have two this weekend. Sharon's granddaughter, Brianna is having her Christening this weekend down in New Jersey and I'll be back next week with a graduation photo or two. It's my daughter's college graduation this weekend and you know me, I gotta share!

See you next week. Until then, happy crafting!

No comments: