Friday, May 31, 2019

Holiday Delay!

I could blame the holiday - I hope you all had a good Memorial Day weekend and took the time to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. But truth be told, I didn't get photos in time to post Thursday!

So, welcome to this week shortened, late blog post. I have a few things for you and a picture or two from last weekend's celebrations.

First up, Stampendous featuring House Mouse

More Stampendous floral stamps

Stampendous under there sea

Stampendous Birthday! We also restocked several classic birthday images that I don't have photos of but are with the stamps seen here.

Kaiser keeps rolling out new paper designs and coordinated embellishments


Kaiser also has stamps and dies at a reasonable price point.

When I come in each week I take a quick walk around and look for whatever might be new. I was blown away by the card samples we put along the front counter. We will often put new product in this area to feature it and several of my very talented fellow employees will make samples with this new product. I thought you'd enjoy these new sample cards. Kudos to our great staff who turn these pieces of metal, rubber and plastic into beautiful inspiration for us all!



Last up, it was a very busy weekend for the Muir's and the Klima's. My daughter graduated from college in a two-day, whirlwind of ceremonies. She has already started her professional career with a financial company in New York City. 


The Klima's celebrated a very happy occasion down in New Jersey at the Christening of their granddaughter, Brianna. Look at that face! 

Congratulations to the Muir's, Klima's and Sattlers and to all of you who had graduates and other happy events this past weekend and to those who are looking forward to more happy celebrations this summer. See you next week!

No comments: