Thursday, May 9, 2019

Pinging away for you...

...almost sounds like a song title. I'm not known for being a morning person. In the past I've always enjoyed sleeping in, however, as I get older that's just not happening anymore. So although I was awake, but not officially 'up' at 7:36 this morning, my phone was! That's when my phone started blowing up with pictures of new product from Sharon. Now this is a good thing because it gave me something to show you and even better, I hadn't started my post for the week! So here are all the goodies I have for you.

First up for those of you who like to add dimension to your cards and scrapbook pages or work with stencils, we have this new Icing Paste.

We have lots of new papers in in both 6x6 pads and 12x12 sheets. First up is Dress My Craft's vintage  paper pads. They have a delightful weathered and worn look to them.

Hydrangea papers! and basic polka dots and stripes - always good for backgrounds or to add just that little bit of interest to your cards.

I know I've been getting asked about Wedding, Engagement, Confirmation and Communion papers a lot. Here's Echo Park's 6x6 pad. You can get ALOT of cards out of this pad and their papers are lovely!

Now for the big papers! Maja Designs has lovely new papers for you. The collection is called 'Denim and Girls' and I can see this paper being used for Graduation cards and birthday cards for teens and college age recipients.


What would spring be without PION? Lovely lavender papers with lilacs!


Lastly, are so excited to show you our own Buffalo stamps and stencils! We've been able to partner with a company that has taken our design ideas and turned them into stamps and other Buffalo themed products for you! We are working on a phrase set and whatever else we can think of for the future. Buffalo Love never looked so good on your cards!


This next sentiment is perfect for me as I write this because time is flying and I need to get to the store for work! Stop on in and do our Thursday Make n' Take. Bring your favorite coloring medium if you want to color in store, or stop in, check out all that's new and take one home. All proceeds go to our Christmas family.  Come on in and color for a good cause.
Happy Crafting and I'll see you all next week!

No comments: