Thursday, June 27, 2019

It is Decidedly So!

Well, Summer has finally arrived! We had our first 80 degree day (with more on the way) and school will be letting out for the summer all around the area. I hope you all have some fun plans for the summer and I also hope you can fit in a class or two here at the store. We have air conditioning (my greatest incentive!)  We are adding a few new classes come July so check out our class boards when you come into the store or check our class descriptions and dates on our website. We look forward to seeing you!

New stuff! Here are some photos of new product in the store. I'm looking like a mind reader for these first photos. I was walking the store last week and was thinking of Debbie when I saw these stamps. The next day or so they popped up in the email and on Facebook. She would have loved them, especially the little boys. Sue Drees featured one of these stamps in her Monday blog post. These are from Dreamland Crafts and in addition to the little boys and girls they have several build a scene sets with windows, grass, etc.




Next up are stamps from Studio Katia. We've carried their sequins and other embellishments now we have their stamps.





Lastly, yesterday was our 43rd wedding anniversary (seriously, how the heck did that happen!) Anyway, it has been a standing joke between my husband and myself that every year his 'contract' is subject to renewal. The other day he asked me if I was picking up his option for another year and I told him I'd have to check with the Magic 8 Ball. Here is the answer he got...

I hope you all have a great weekend. Those of you coming in for Debby Shuh's classes, enjoy! and I'll see you all next week. Happy crafting.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Aww, Happy Anniversary to you and your husband of 43 years! We will be 10 years ahead of you in October and yesterday was our daughter Heidi and her husband Brian's 23rd. Hope you celebrated!

Hugs
Sue Drees