Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Catching up New Stuff!

Last week I was late posting because I had no photos! I had to make it up on Friday as I wrote. This week I have a lot of photos that were sent to me on Saturday and again Tuesday night, so let's get to it.

First up is a new, Old company, Paper Smooches. In this first photo you can see that they have updated their packaging. We show a sample of their old packaging and their new packaging. Looks like they've some great new stencils and dies!







This looks like another new, Old company, JDRS. This one might have been before my time but I believe I recognize the company name.

Reverse Confetti with new dies

Stamps - Are those Halloween Gnome Witches?!?

Phrases and great stamps for coloring!

 We have NEW Stamp Market inks!

To go with the inks, NEW Stamp Market stamps and dies.


I also wanted to preview two new card classes starting this month. First is Graphic 45.

Also new, Alexandra Renke...

Last month we celebrated MFT's Stephanie Klauck's birthday with a delicious cake! It was such a hit we've had many requests for the recipe. I'll be honest, I'm not a huge pineapple fan in baking, BUT! This cake was so moist and refreshing, I'd gladly have it again, and again, and again! Bon Appetit!
We'll see you all at the Garage Sale this weekend! Don't forget to sign up for the All Day Crop the day before! Have a crafty good week.

No comments: