Thursday, November 14, 2019

Short Week

It's a short week for me and a short post for you, housekeeping first. We are selling tickets for the great Vera Bradley bag and makeup tote and all the stamping and scrapbooking goodies inside through the Thanksgiving weekend, right up until Christmas.  Check out my post from last week for specific wishes from the family. If you choose to purchase a gift, wether you wrap it or not, please put a tag or note on the outside telling us whom in the family your gift is for. and what it is. Several people have bought gifts already so you may want to check with the store before you purchase something that wouldn't be a good duplicate.  We also accept cash donations and food donations. Please check the expiration dates on any food donations.

Here's the bag if you haven't seen it yet. It's on display at the front of the store, filled with goodies.

I have a few new product photos for you. first up is Reverse Confetti. Lovely sayings for the insides of your cards and a little birdie told me set at the end.



Next up is a handy, dandy, little tool holder from Lawn Fawn. This is their holder for their craft shammy. It allows you to store your shammy while you are using it, keeping it away from your paper yet still moist to clean your stamps with.

Lovely floral sprigs and outline sprigs from Paper Roses. Many of these would go great with Pion papers and Renke papers.


 Spellbinders rectangle and square nested border dies.

One more Paper Roses stamp set and a snowflake border die. I'd love to see that one cut out.

Lastly, it's a short week because I'm leaving Thursday for my bi-annual scrapbook weekend with my friends from Rochester and points east. So I was cleaning up, packing, going through the stuff I didn't unpack from my last scrapbook weekend and realized I had a stack of layouts I had not put in albums. Which led me go through them all and I have to tell you it was a sweet chore. There were layouts I forgot I did, layouts I looked at and thought I was pretty good and a few I should do over... but to give you a little idea of my mess, this is a credenza in my living room. One shelf is totally devoted to my albums. All those albums are pretty close to full, the little ones in the front were done for my daughter's birthdays, a collection of her Halloween costumes when she was young, a mini album made out of postcards from our first trip to Cleveland with Lex (she hated the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and a tree shaped album of her and a friend from high school. It's hard to see but there is still two piles of layouts on top of the albums that need to be put away. Maybe when I come home next week...

After I finished putting those layouts away there was a substantial stack of leftover layouts with no photos! Several of these I did with Debby Shuh when she was teaching a scrapbooking class at Michaels. I have so many photos to look through...
Have a great crafty weekend. I know I will along with an adult beverage or two. See you next week!

No comments: