Thursday, December 19, 2019

We Have a Week to Go, Are You Ready?

Well, I'm not! Seriously, you expect me to be ready for Christmas when there's only a week to go?!? My tree is up, lights are on, decorations are on, that's the most important. Anything else, eh? Maybe it will get done. I have garland laying on the floor in the living room. I have to vacuum under the tree before I can put the skirt on (but I'm waiting for my husband to do that...) Presents to wrap, but I have to wait until he's at work and yesterday I got stuck watering and treating all his house plants for plant pests (they're his plants, why am I taking care of the them!) Cards to finish (I REALLY don't want to talk about that...) Planning dinner for next week (the Empress of China is coming home, Yay! she doesn't eat pig...I was planning on a Honeybaked Ham...) On the positive side I did get the creche put up, sent a Harry and David box of treats to my brother and sister-in-law and bought myself a few Christmas presents...(still have to wrap them...)

ANYWAY, Happy Christmas to all of you who are ready and looking forward to the Big Guy's visit next week! If you haven't bought anything for yourself (what's wrong with you!!) Here's some new product we have in the store.

First up are some great new short cuts from Bella Blvd. to scrapbook your Christmas holiday or the fun your family may have in the snow this season. Each kit comes with cutout words and shapes, all set for you to mount on your paper of choice, fill in with colored paper or photos or use as an overlay. There are a variety of creative uses for this product!


One of Mona's favorite's, Concord and 9th has new stamps and dies for Valentine's Day! If you are going into card making withdrawal after the first of the year, why not get started on Valentine's Day cards?! We also have several of  C&9th Christmas stamps including Turn-Abouts left (but they are going fast).


How cute is that X's and O's Turn About! Stamp in different shades of red and pink, very cute!

For the more traditional but with a modern touch, combine this stamp and die set.

I will be honest, I'm not sure what this stamp set is. My guess is a cross between a taco truck and an ice cream truck, but I LIKE IT! Taco Tuesday anyone! YUM either way!

Next up, you know we're going to get more snow. The holidays will end and we will be left with snow. So let's make the best of it! Doodlebug has some great snow themed papers. Yeti's from the north (the friendly kind), snowmen, hot chocolate, cute winter animals and lots and lots of colored snowflakes. Now, wouldn't that be cool, to look out your window and see a rainbow of snow! We are definitely taking the positive approach here. We also have coordinating Washi Tape, and embellishments.




Sharon and Mark will be delivering all the Christmas presents we have collected from you, our generous customers, this weekend. We've had Christmas Elves in the store helping to wrap many of the gifts (some stores didn't give out boxes, what's with that?!) Everyone had fun wrapping anyway!

Lastly, I'm a big fan of Frozen. I loved the original movie and have watched it several times on TV. I'm looking forward to Frozen II but I may have to borrow someone's kid or walk into the movie on the coat-tails of a large family with kids, (Lex won't go with me...) But, I'm wondering what the Elf on the Shelf did to anger Queen Elsa, or maybe I don't...
On behalf of Sharon, Mark, Jessica, Mona, Linda, Alison, Janelle, Kim, Janet, Sue and Sadie, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday. I also want to wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah and I will see you after the holiday.

No comments: