Wednesday, January 15, 2020

New Stuff and More to Come!

Sharon and Mark are away at Creativations this week checking out the latest and greatest in the card making, crafting and stamping world. I'm looking forward to what see what they bring back. In the mean time I have new product photos to temp you.

 First up is Pretty Pink Posh - They aren't just sequins anymore! I love the style of these first sets of stamps. Kim is doing a class with these and they are just lovely! Check them out on the gallery page of the website and sign-up!


Birthday background dies, stencils and words for great cards!

 More stamps and word dies!

I think these are re-stocks on popular stamps from before. Hero Arts and a great stamps from BoBunny to help with your planning and organizing.

SunnyStudio is up next with lots of new dies and stamps and a paper pack to go with them. Bright spring colors and stamp sets to match along with an envelope die and background and edge dies!




Oops! I forgot the edge dies! Trust me there are two edge dies that look like a lace edge, one with little circles and one with hearts. 

Last up is my 'DO YOU KNOW' for the week. Do you know you can get a discount of up to 25% during the week of your birthday?!? Anytime from Sunday to Saturday of the week your birthday falls into, you have a one-time 25%  OFF your entire purchase! Regular exclusions apply. So if your birthday falls on a Sunday, you have anytime during the week from that day on through Saturday to shop. If your birthday falls on a Friday, you have any time from the Sunday that begins that week through to the next day, Saturday to shop. Beware if your birthday falls on a Saturday! That Saturday is the last day of the week you can come in BUT! you could come in any day from the Sunday that began the week to your birthday Saturday! I hope that wasn't as clear as mud...AND we will ask to see your license. I promise not to look at the year, to check the date. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My parting shot of the week!

 Yep, I do... See you all next week and have a crafty good time!

No comments: