Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Love is in the Air?

There's a commercial currently running on the radio asking if you've been thinking about Valentine's Day coming up. My husband looked at me and said, "Sorry, nope, I haven't been thinking about Valentine's Day."  It's partially my fault. When we were newly married and my husband was still in grad school, he used to send or bring me a dozen red roses on Valentine's Day, my birthday, etc. While that was over 40 years ago, it still cost a pretty penny back then. Like an idiot, I told him 'Stop!' It was a waste of money and besides, I didn't even like roses. It took YEARS before you remembered my favorite flower is tulips! Needless to say, I don't get roses anymore. Although he is a bit better remembering a card at times.

We had a great Super Bowl Party last Sunday as you can see in Sue's photos. Sharon made some great cards for everyone to do and there were plenty of snacks, pizza and wings to go around. We've got some great classes, some even with a Valentine's theme, coming up so check our descriptions, calendar and gallery or our store boards for samples and come join us!

We also have some new product but I have a feeling this first one will be gone soon! The Pink and Main Ink Blender Brush, new from Creativation (and just let me say, you have to feel how soft and close together the bristles are on this brush, Wow!) I love how they have their own little 'house' to store in!


Pink and Main also has some new stamps and dies.

49th Market has some of the most beautiful papers. They also have dimensional embellishments, frames and flowers that coordinate with their paper.

 I'm not sure whose this is, but we liked it because of the neutral canvas look it has. Great paper to use for vintage photos, wedding photos, anniversary photos, etc.

Back to Valentines. How cute is this sheet?! Looking for a project to make with your young child or grandchild? With one sheet you can make 12 simple Valentines.

 Gotta have my morning java! Here is a great new set of coffee inspired dies for fun cards.

Another variety of pockets for storing your stamps in.

I have enough art and craft supplies to fill a warehouse. I was hoping my daughter would catch the crafting bug and we could craft together, but alas, no. So, I had a bag full of felt, flowers, papers, stickers, and mini mailboxes that were just sitting in my basement. I passed them on to Janelle in hopes her church or Judah's pre-school could make use of these supplies. Just look at these crafty kids!


My parting photo of the week...
Hope you have a crafty good week and get cranking on those Valentines!


No comments: