Thursday, March 5, 2020

I'm So Confused!

Well, not that confused, but confused enough! Here's my story. I didn't work last weekend and I came in Tuesday night for a class and I couldn't find stuff! Sharon has really made a huge effort to reorganize and re-imagine the store. So I give up! It changes every time I walk in. So I will post a lot of photos for you, but if you come in tomorrow and ask me where this stuff is - I haven't a clue!

Here we go! Penny Black has a huge release and a big new area here in the store. Seriously, have fun finding it. I mean it, have FUN finding it!













Wow, that's a lot of new stamps and dies! Many of these would be great with watercoloring. As a last reminder, we have one more round of Stamp Camp coming up on the 7th and Laura Cott will be back for an encore class this month. Sharon has gotten in more watercolor supplies for those of you who are interested and for those of you who would like to dabble. 

That's all for me this week. I seriously need to study the store tomorrow so I won't be Dazed, er Aged and Confused! Have a great week and happy crafting.

No comments: