Saturday, March 28, 2020

So How You Doin'???

I love Friends. It was a great TV show and all the characters were people I really liked. I'll be honest, I'm not a Seinfeld fan. Jerry Seinfeld comes from my home town, but I just never got it. Friends on the other hand, I could watch all day! So whenever I hear myself say, "How are you doing?" I hear Joey Tribiani saying "How You doin'?"

I hope this finds everyone doing well and feeling good. I've got a few product photos and Friday's Facebook video from Sharon. She will be in the store tomorrow, Saturday, March 28th from 10-1 filling out orders so if you see anything you'd like or are running out of adhesive, give her a call. She will be available for no contact curbside pick-up if you call ahead.

First up is last nights video:

Click HERE

Now for a few new product photos. First up are new flowers from 49 Market. Several of these are not your typical rose buds. I see a new variety of not only flowers but greenery.



Stamp Market always has a dynamic release. I really like that plaid patterned background die. I may have to do an on-line order!


Now forgive me if this is a repeat. As I've said in the past, Sharon, Jess, Janelle and I share a text thread. So sometimes I get photos that are meant for Jess and vice versa. If it's not a repeat, here's a new border die from Creative Expressions!

We are re-stocked on this very popular background die from Lawn Fawn (this may be another on-line order...)

Saying Hi! to Stephanie in Canada. I'm missing your class today because of our travel bans and lockdowns. But, I have the latest MFT release. (Again, I apologize if this is a repeat from a past post).

Lastly, adhesive alphabets from Simple Stories. I used these all the time as a scrapbooker. They come in different sizes and fonts.

I've been evicted from my craft room (just the computer part) by my daughter who is working from home and using my computer. So I have been down at the dining room table (where I usually sit) doing two of the On-line Classes that I bought at Christmas time. This is a practice sheet for skin and hair from the Coloring with Copic Markers class. I also have a watercolor class which I hope to get to next week. That one should be fun.What are you all working on?

Lastly, how many of you fit this...?
Have a SAFE WEEKEND, go out, take a walk, go on a 'Bear Hunt'. If you know what I'm talking about leave me a comment and tell me if there are any 'bears' in your neighborhood. Crafting is therapeutic and I'll see you next week. 



No comments: