Saturday, April 4, 2020

A Video for You

Hi! Everyone. I'm back with another post for this week. Sharon is still trying to perfect her video making skills for both card making/technique videos and for new product/walking around the store videos. I have today's Facebook video featuring Penny Black stamps, dies and card ideas. Please forgive the focus issues, like I said, we are on a learning curve here.

April 4th Video

I'm on a learning curve too. I've figured out how to copy the URL of the video to the blog but today, after I copied the Video link, I can't find the video I opened so I'm listening to Sharon as she walks you through her video!

I think we are all in the same boat one way or another. I don't have anything else for you today so I'll sign off but I will be back as soon as I get more new product photos or Class Kits to Go photos from Sharon. If there is anything you'd like to see, please leave a comment below and I will do my best to either bring it to you or pass the info on to Sharon for another video.

As a reminder, check out our new on-line store. Click on Buffalo Stamps and Stuff and then click on  the 'Shop On-Line' tab and it will take you right to our store! We are adding new product every day and if you don't see what you are looking for, give Sharon a call at the store. She is looking to be there Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during the week.

Here's some coloring inspiration for you. Love these fish!


Keep coloring, stay crafty and I'll see you soon!

No comments: