Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Still need an autograph? Part 1

I'm sure Mark will gladly oblige!  For those of you who didn't hear, read, see our smoke signals - Buffalo Stamps and Stuff along with Sharon and Mark were featured in a FRONT PAGE article about how small businesses are adapting and coping with the Covid-19 shutdown in Saturday's Buffalo News. We have posted just about everywhere we can think of so I'll not post here again. But, I will share a two shout outs we received on Instagram...

And...

This was just the icing on the cake! We've said it before and it deserves to be said again, we couldn't have done this without the huge support we've gotten from you, our customers. From cards Sharon has gotten to patronizing our on-line store and putting up with our amateur hour Facebook Videos, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

We are preparing for when we can open again. We are attempting to accomodate everyone's (including our own) concerns for operating a safe and healthy environment for those who wish to come into the store once we get the OK. We will be posting our rules and procedures for those who wish to enter the store and we will be practicing social distancing, requiring masks for everyone including our employees and we will have a hand sanitizing station set up as you enter. We are also working on several other safety procedures and we will require all those who enter to abide by these rules for the safety of all.

I've got a few things for today. First I have a few video links for you. First up is Saturday's Show and Tell. The video is HERE

Here are some photos of the cards Sharon showed. First up is Colorado Stamp Company. The first photo is their 'Legs' collection.

These photos show the large floral stamps done four different ways. What a great way to utilize a stamp you may think you'll only use once or the same way repeatedly.

We also got in the Photoplay Quarantine scrapbook kits. Sharon make eight cards using the cutaway sheet in this set. I see me doing these this week and sending to friends I miss.

I also have last Wednesday's Technique Video featuring Shaker Cards done two ways by Sharon and Mona. The video is HERE  The beer card inspired me to make one for my brother's birthday next month. I bought the die but I can't find it...argh!!!

I got so many photos this morning I'm sending out another post tomorrow with the rest of the product that is new. We will be featuring Hero Arts, Darcie and IO in tomorrow's post.

Here are sample photos of the new Lawn Fawn release that has gone live. These samples show how you can easily create great cards for all the front line workers and emergency personnel who have worked so hard during this crisis to keep us safe. The products shown in these photos are available, right now, on-line, under  Pre-Order, Lawn Fawn. Place your pre-orders today!


















Meet my husband's and my latest crush. This is Reba. She's my friend Jan's new eight week old cocker spaniel puppy. My husband wants to drive to North Carolina and kidnap her! Needless to say we are ready for another cocker. 

I love a good pun!

I'll be back tommorrow with more product photos (and another photo of Reba 🐶!)

No comments: