Sunday, June 21, 2020

It's a Race to the Post!

I'm not a big horseracing fan until the first Saturday in May. That's Derby Day! We lived in Louisville for about 3 years many moons ago and the fun and activities that surround the Kentucky Derby are awesome! This year it's a little different. Saturday, the Belmont was run and won by Tis the Law, a New York bred colt, the first time a NY bred colt had won the Belmont since 1882! The Kentucky Derby isn't scheduled to run until September with the Preakness following in October! That's it for my race following!

Before I post my new product stuff, HERE is yesterday's Show and Tell from Sharon. She did it a little different as she wanted to illustrate how you could use several of these products. I was in the store, at the other end, mask on face, entering product into our new POS system. So the video is new to me too!

Next, I am in race today to post some great product pictures Sharon sent out this morning. There are a lot so let's get started. Sharon featured Pretty Pink Posh sentiment stamps and strip dies. Here is a good look! They should be in the on-line store by now. Jess was doing some cupcake making and did not get a chance to get them in the store before we went live. But, I'm told the cupcakes came out really good and she may just be going into business with them! Go Jess!


 These were very popular once Sharon was finished. I need to watch that video!



How cute would those vine dies above be with these stamps below?!

Great Slim Line Nesting rectangles!


Dies to make Shaker cards!

PPP stencils! I can see this top one as a tone on tone background for a great card and who doesn't need polka dots?

Next up is PhotoPlay paper packs. I can't believe we're looking at Halloween and Christmas already! Yikes! Here is a great stamp and die set from PhotoPlay featuring trucks, great for a boy card. Remember the card class Debbie did with "Your Next Stamp" truck stamps? One of my favorite classes and I have no boys!

Jungle papers. Great for when the Buffalo Zoo opens up - this week or next I hope! Great place to get out with the kids. Wear your masks! Animals can catch the virus from humans. We need to protect them as well as ourselves.

Things that go bump in the night gnomes?

Pilgrim gnomes?

 And finally Christmas. Is Santa a gnome!?!?!

 Next, Here are several Glimmer plates from Spellbinders.


Wowzy, wow, wow, WOW! Here is a preview photo of Lawn Fawn's new release. I believe it goes live next week. Sharon has already got an order in and I'm loving a couple of these sets already.

Last up, art wise, is my photo of the day featuring street art. Love this!


It's Father's Day! I'd like to share a photo of my Uncle Hank. He's 89 (I think), definitely the back side of 85. He has three daughters who take very good care of him and he's the patriarch of my family on my mom's side, her younger brother. He loves to spend time with his girls, their families, his grandkids and he loves his sports and especially likes to spend time up in the Adirondacks fishing. I only get to see him on Facebook (it is good for something) and I'd like to wish him a Happy Father's Day! Happy Father's Day Uncle Hank!


Not to leave anyone out...Happy Father's Day to Mark and all the other 'Dads' of Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. Hope you all are have a great day, we love you! DM



No comments: