Friday, July 3, 2020

Happy 4th!

Short post this week. I haven't gotten any product photos yet so you know if I post this Sharon will send me a ton before she leaves for New Jersey! So, to start HERE is Wednesday's video. I hope you either saw it or will connect to it. Sharon shared a lot of tips and tricks to her card making style and shared her love of Penny Black. They make beautiful stamps in a wide variety of collections in both rubber unmounted and acrylic. I hope you enjoy her video, I did!

We will be closed on Saturday, July 4th, so no store video on Saturday. As you may know, Sharon and Mark are making a long postponed trip down to the Jersey shore to see the grandkids. They may say hello to Jessica and Scott too, but I think most of the time will be spent with Adalyn and Brianna! (I'm told pool toys may be involved!) Sharon has hinted there may be a FB live video of the festivities so stay tuned!

We will be open on Monday at our usual time of 10-3. Wear your mask get a splash of sanitizer and come on in! There will be a Wednesday video and I will be doing it for a change and to give Sharon a break after her weekend with the kids. I will be demonstrating the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris interactive die set. I will also be showing you how you can combine it with the new Camera Add-on. If there is time, I will also demonstrate the Magic Pull-Up with the Camera. I've got a few samples of different ways you can use this camera die without the Magic Iris so I hope you can join me on Wednesday at 1:00 pm.

One of my stress relievers is watching Zoo and Aquarium programs on Discovery, Animal Planet, wherever. Otters are my favorite but when I saw this little guy I had to post him. This is a  QUOKKA Quokkas are a small marsupial native to Australia.  He has a reputation as the 'happiest animal in the world' due to it's cute and friendly appearance. They are found only in a few isolate forests and small islands off the coast of Australia. Quokkas conservation status is listed as vulnerable. I may have to change my spirit animal.




Well that's it for this week. I hope everyone has a SAFE and HEALTHY July 4th weekend and I'll see you next week.  DM

No comments: