Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Quickie for Today

I have a quick post for today featuring Sharon's FB Live from Saturday morning. You can see it HERE . You can see we're preparing for starting in-store classes, (on a limited basis) again and holiday Stamp Camp. I can also tell you the Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda Stamp Set may be gone by time this goes live. We sold all but one (the one Sharon had set aside for herself) when I finished work at 1:00 pm on Saturday! According to the Mama Elephant website they are already out of stock on the stamp set but still have dies available. It may be a while before we get a restock.

I'm not sure I have any photos for you. Let me see...Nope, sorry, no new photos 😱. So a short post for me today but I still have a little funny for you. (You have no idea how many times one of us at the store has gone home with a price tag stuck to them, somewhere!)

We'll see you next week with Wednesday's FB video so until then, Happy Crafting and Stay Safe!



No comments: