Saturday, October 24, 2020

Double the Fun!

It's a two for one day here on the BSS blog. I've got Sharon's Wednesday video and todays. First up is the FB video from Wednesday. Sharon demonstrates some of her favorite products from PhotoPlay. I love their papers. They are a good quality with bright imaginative images and timeless patterns. Click to find the video HERE. I used to be able to test my links before I published my posts but this new version of Blogger doesn't let me do that. I checked last weeks post and I found my computer had stops and starts to the video. I'm hoping you don't have the same problem and that it was unique to my system. I will make an attempt to test the videos after I've posted but sometimes computers are computers😱!

Today, Saturday's video is HERE.

I do have a few photos for you of product and a few announcements. First, Stamp Camp is coming! We are doing a hybrid, in-store, ZOOM Stamp Camp for the holidays. The dates will be posted by the end of the weekend and you will have the choice of coming to the store (with PPE protocols in place) or getting the kit and joining us via ZOOM. We have a great selection of cards for you and a variety of dates that we hope work for all of you who would like to join us. Kits will be ready shortly so we can mail out to our ZOOM friends near and far. That's what's exciting to me about this Stamp Camp. We can have viewers from around the country join us.

Sharon has also asked me to but our a request for anyone who does come into the store for a class. In addition to your regular supplies if you could bring your own supply of sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer to keep at your work station that would be a great help to us and will help you to speed up and keep up with us during classes. A few wipes in a plastic baggie and one of those little bottles of hand sanitizer is always a great thing to keep in your basic kit. 

We have some new classes coming up. If you watched the video you may have seen some of Sharon's prompts to me! Gnomes are big - still! Festive Gnomes and Turkey Talk are two new classes coming. Also, from Mama Elephant I will be doing a "Snow Much Fun" class. I'm working with Jess to get access again to the website so I can add class descriptions, dates and times. I hope to be active with all that by the end of the weekend. 

I did a little walk through the store and wanted to point out our Halloween section. Did you know we are running a Buy Two, Get the Third Free Sale on our Halloween stuff? Everything is eligible EXCEPT NEW PRODUCT.  You've got a week to go!





I'll try and take more photos and post over the weekend of the new product that came in but I found these as I was looking around. WOW makes great powders and they now come in coordinated packs of four. Some are glitter/color based, one is sparkle based and there are more. Check them out the next time you are in the store.

How do you think I've gotten through this so far, duh!

Well that's it for me for this week. I know I've been talking a lot about computer challenges, well we have a new one here in our house. We have a new puppy, Cooper. Cooper has found one of his favorite things to chew on (besides us) is computer cords. He's chewed at least 4 to the point (and it doesn't take more than one or two bites with his sharp little puppy teeth) where they don't work! Included in his list of devastation is two Apple laptop chargers, the original of my husband's AND the NEW one we bought. We're on our third...But, as the puppy says, "I'm the puppy, gotta love me!" And we do.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe!


No comments: