Saturday, October 3, 2020

Two for One Day!

 Hi! It's two for one day on the BSS Blog. You will be getting Wednesday's FB video AND today, Saturday's video! Who knew you could do a video sale! For an extra added bonus I also have product photos for you. It's a busy day so let's get to it. First is the FB video from Wednesday. You will find it HERE.

Next up are photos of new product. First up, is Stampingbella. They make the cutest animals, little people and curvaceous cuties!










Then we have new from Taylored Expressions. Slim Line dies for your backgrounds, Fall stamps and a little Honey Bee thrown in. Isn't that a great leaf die from Honey Bee?!


I believe this set below is the next evolution of their standardized die/stamp sentiment sets. This is a much smaller banner, only one word and it matches the 'Birthday stamp set below. 


Next we have one of my faves, Mama Elephant. I really like the city skyline and I'm a sucker for the Tiny Agenda stamps sets and the holiday tree they come out with every year.

I need to check with Sharon. This Holiday tree with dogs is last years tree stamp. This year it's penguins in the shape of a tree. Gotta get the new one in, I need to make cards!

I've seen the die below done as a card and it's great for any winter scenes you'd like to do. Also, add some die cut leaves, change your colors and you could use this for Fall, Spring and Summer. A great alterable year-round die.


Two things to finish up. First, you can find Saturday's FB video HERE.
Second, I apologize if these photos are a little fuzzy. I copied from our FB page and they weren't their usual crisp self. Not sure why. We'll try and do better the next time. 

Oh, this is so true!

I'll see you all this Wednesday for our next video. Until then, Happy Crafting and Stay Safe!

No comments: