Friday, January 8, 2021

Back to Work!

The Holidays are over. Welcome to the New Year! I don't know of anyone who is sad to see 2020 gone. So, here's to new beginnings! I'm happy to see Sue back after a computer imposed vacation. She's right, technology is grand - when it works and when it doesn't, oh Boy!

I have a quick post with Wednesday's Facebook Video and a few pictures I took today at the store. HERE is Wednesday's Facebook Live Video. I was swamped on Wednesday and didn't see the video.  OK, I was working on my class kits and binging the new season of 'The Crown' on Netflix. I'll go back and watch...  Honey Bee was featured in the video and I already posted Honey Bee product photos in my last post. 

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've been to the store. With the holidays falling on Thursdays, I got two in a row off! Sharon generously threw in 3 weekends so when I went back to work today my first questions was, "Do I still have a job?"My second thought was to whip out my phone and take a few pictures as the store looked exceptionally pretty. I thought I'd share.

The display table at the front of the store look so lovely I had to take a picture. 


Then came the big display unit to the right



I walked down past the Pretty Pink Posh display (new is coming in shortly!)

We still have 'Winter' stamps, dies and papers around front of the Pretty Pink Posh.

Valentine's Day is here! This starts the big unit opposite the front counter. It's filled with Valentine's Day stamps, dies, papers and more! I didn't realize until I put my phone down but the opposite side of this display, that faces the wall, is also all Valentine's Day! 

The new Honey Bee we featured last week and in the Wednesday video link above is in with the Valentine's Day. Also, the Pink Fresh release is right above the center paper rack in the photo two down.


The boxes are in and being prepped for our Maker Mania event. If you haven't done so yet, come in or contact the store for pick-up of your box. Our get-together date is January 31st but the event runs from the 29th to the 31st. All kits are spoken for.

Just so you don't think we have it all together after all those lovely store photos above, here is the back room table...

The store will be open on Saturday afternoon during the Bills game. Long story short, I'm working because I'm not a Bills fan (we've been through this before) and Sharon wants to go home and watch the game. However, I was looking forward to watching the game and I am rooting for the Bills. So if you do need to come in it will be on the radio at the store. I may be too distracted, listening, to help you though😜


That's it for me for today. I'll see you after Saturday's video. GO BILLS!


No comments: