Saturday, February 13, 2021

Quickie Post

 I just wanted to get this in before Sunday morning.  I have Sharon's Facebook Live Video HERE. The only other thing I have is the dates for Stamp Camp. Sunday, February 28 is the ZOOM session and we will have store sessions the day before on Friday, February 27th and Monday March 1st. Call the store to reserve a spot/kit for your choice of sessions. 

We were very busy in the store today so I have no photos for you. Sharon's video was the showcase for today. I may have stills for you later in the week. 

The only thing I have is a little preview of a class coming up. One of the techniques shown in Maker Mania was a cube card.  Here is one of my test versions. This card folds up easily to fit into a regular envelope! I have three in the works for my next class.

That's it for me for today. Here's my funny for the day and I'll see you (with no kale) next week.


Have a crafty good week and Happy Valentine's Day everyone, Stay Safe!
 

No comments: